Beach House in Caleta de Velez – Fisherman’s Cottage on the beach near Malaga
Caleta de Velez is a charming town with fishing port and marina, not yet affected by mass tourism. A few fishermen from Caleta have built their houses on the beach. Campo Agave has turned one of these authentic cottages into a comfortable holiday home.
The cottage is fully furnished for max. 6 people, on prime location at the beach front of Caleta de Velez. Right on the beach, no road or traffic between house and sea. On the ground floor are a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom (shower, toilet, sink), an extra room and parking facilities (free). On the 1st floor are 3 bedrooms and a spacious balcony on the beach side. Bedroom 1: 2 twin beds / bedroom 2: double bed / bedroom 3: 1 or 2 single beds
Also present: washing machine, fast internet connection (600 Mbps fiber optic), wifi, TV (all European channels) and various beach equipment.
The cottage is unique because of its location:
* A well-kept sandy beach on the doorstep
* An opportunity to spot dolphins from your balcony
* Close to all amenities of Caleta de Velez, a charming town with fishing port not yet affected by mass tourism
* Malaga airport half an hour away
* Nearby bus stop (150 m.) with direct and fast public transport to Nerja and Malaga centre
* Excellent base for day trips to Malaga centre and Granada
* Super fast fiber optic internet and wifi (free)
* Possibilities for local car rental with free transfer service from and to Malaga airport.